That’s not some long lost redheaded Caliente triplet, that is totally Nina with the wrong name, and actually it sort of looks like her but then …
(I need a gif of a servo breaking with the head spinning around and sparks shooting out)
"I must continue to follow the path I take now. If I do nothing, if I study nothing, if I cease searching, then, woe is me, I am lost. That is how I look at it — keep going, keep going come what may. But what is your final goal, you may ask. That goal will become clearer, will emerge slowly but surely, much as the rough draught turns into a sketch, and the sketch into a painting through the serious work done on it, through the elaboration of the original vague idea and through the consolidation of the first fleeting and passing thought". [x]
She’s finished! I debuted my Bastila Shan cosplay this weekend at SDCC! I liked the way it turned out, and wearing linen and leather in humid San Diego wasn’t nearly as bad as I feared! Now just to get a lightsaber…
Pietro Torrigiano, c. 1510, Henry VII Tudor.
i just love how all the paintings/sculptures/descriptions about him are so different from each other XD
the ONLY valiable and accurate source i will accept about his physical description is his death mask, made just after his last breath and on his own face (so a reliable source i think)
and i find him quite okay :) and DAYUM THESE CHEEKBONES!! (actually, high cheekbones are the only common point in all the portraits i found about him. so i am certain he had at least great cheekbones)
The Sims 2: Family Time! would add plenty more “aww” moments as your sim families grow! New features:
- A new stage is added: before your sim “pops” into the second trimester, he or she will begin to sport the Barely There Baby Bump. This confirms all the suspicions you’re sim’s had while staring down a toilet and enables certain interactions (read on).
- With the Barely Bump comes the expectant parent dialogue: “Congratulations! It looks like (Sim) is well on her way to motherhood! Now that the news is starting to show, (Sim) may want to make the announcement to (Sim)…”
- In this stage, your sim can now announce pregnancy to significant others, relatives, and friends. Left-click on the sim that’s about to get the news and select “Announce Pregnancy…”
- Sims have multiple ways of sharing the news! Based on Stacey and Mitch’s personalities, the dialogue options are:
- “Is that a stork?!” (enabled by outgoingness)
- “Bust out the pickles!” (enabled by outgoingness)
- “You’re gonna be a dad!” (basic)
- “Ready or not…” (enabled by a lack of a “have baby” want
by one or both parents-to-be)
- “We’re pregnant!” (basic)
- Above, Stacey chose to break the news by telling Mitch, “You’re gonna be a dad!” Family-oriented fathers will automatically queue up the interaction "Say Hi to Belly," in which he will introduce himself to the baby for the first time.
- Just like your sims can have a positive or negative reaction to marriage and engagement, the announcement of a pregnancy isn’t always “good news.”
- Family-oriented sims are guaranteed to react well. Sims of
other aspirations, like knowledge and fortune, have a
varying chance. Any sim with a “have baby” want will react
well to the news.
- Romance sims will almost invariably react poorly. Included
are animated "nervous congratulations" and
"unenthusiastic yay" responses, automatically queued
up in place of “Say Hi to Belly.”
- Announcements come with memory tokens.
- Sims with a positive reaction will store the green memory:
”(Sim) is pregnant!” with the description: “Woohoo! I can’t
wait to meet you, little one…”
- Sims with a negative reaction will store the red memory:
”(Sim) is pregnant…” with the description: “Oh, boy… or
girl… I hope we can pull this off…”
- Sims can also share the news with their loved ones, starting in the second trimester. Click on a computer, cell/phone, or mailbox with one of the parents and select, “Announce Pregnancy.” Your little simmies are sure to get lots of love and excitement pouring in <3
So @TheCapitolPN tweeted this
which was promptly deleted. (G-Bb-A-D are the notes to Rue’s whistle.)
But if you had clicked inspect element before it was deleted
"You silence our voices, but we are still heard."
HOW COOL IS THIS MARKETING?!?! Like the rebels are hacking into the capitol’s twitter!!!!
(Thanks toastbabeis and mockingjaysource for noticing it and jenliamjosh for reblogging)